See below our policy regarding what will happen if you wish to cancel a training course booking.
Cancellation and Refund Policy for Online Training Courses
We offer a 14-day money back guarantee on our online courses; a refund will be issued if:
- you have requested it within the 14-day cooling off period;
- you have not completed (or attempted to complete) the course and any tests;
- you have not received a Certificate of Achievement or Statement of Participation (whether digital or physical) on the course.
- the 14-day cooling off period begins from the day you made the purchase.
- once your access to the online course has been removed, you will not be able to access any part of the course, take part in any tests, or receive a digital or printed certificate for the course run.
- if you change your mind: you are eligible for a full refund if you cancel your order within 14 days and as long as you have not completed (or attempted to complete) the course and any tests.
Cancellation Policy for Face to Face or any Online Platform Training Courses
For face to face or any Online platform training, the following terms and conditions apply:
- payment is required up front in order to secure a booking with Deaf Minds Education.
- any cancellation made 14 days or more prior to the course start date will be 100% refunded.
- any cancellation made 8-13 days prior to the course start date will incur a 50% charge.
- any cancellation made 0-7 days prior to the course start date will incur a 100% charge.
We will make efforts to transfer your booking to a later course date but where this is not possible Deaf Minds Education reserves the right to retain the course fees as stipulated above.