Lipspeaker directory for educational settings
Welcome to Deaf Minds Education lipspeaker directory for educational settings.
What are the minimum requirements you’ll need join our online directory of Lipspeakers?
To be added to our directory, you’ll need to:
- Be registered with NRCDP.
- Hold a standard disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) that is less than three years old OR be subscribed to the DBS update service.
- Have appropriate and adequate professional indemnity insurance in place. Please note, it is the responsibility of all Lipspeakers who are submitting their details for inclusion on our directory to ensure that they confirm the level of insurance required, directly with the school/college that is engaging their services.
If you meet these minimum requirements, joining is easy. The annual joining fee is just £20.00 payable by PayPal (you'll receive an email with a link to our PayPal page upon completion of your lipspeakers directory form.)
What happens once you've joined Lipspeakers directory?
- Your listing will go live within 1 week of joining.
- Schools and colleges in your chosen region who are seeking a lipspeaker will be able to access your details and email you directly to enquire about your availability.
- You will then confirm your rates, make the booking directly with them and invoice them for your services upon completion.