BSL interpreter directory for educational settings
Welcome to Deaf Minds Education British Sign Language interpreter directory for educational settings.
What are the minimum requirements you’ll need join our online directory of BSL Interpreters?
To be added to our directory, you’ll need to:
- Be registered at RSLI Level with NRCDP.
- Hold a standard disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) that is less than three years old OR be subscribed to the DBS update service.
- Have appropriate and adequate professional indemnity insurance in place. Please note, it is the responsibility of all BSL Interpreters who are submitting their details for inclusion on our directory to ensure that they confirm the level of insurance required, directly with the school/college that is engaging their services.
If you meet these minimum requirements, joining is easy. The annual joining fee is just £20.00 payable by PayPal (you'll receive an email with a link to our PayPal page upon completion of your BSL interpreter directory form.)
What happens once you've joined BSL Interpreters directory?
- Your listing will go live within 1 week of joining.
- Schools and colleges in your chosen region who are seeking a BSL interpreter will be able to access your details and email you directly to enquire about your availability.
- You will then confirm your rates, make the booking directly with them and invoice them for your services upon completion.